Saturday, September 15, 2012

Storyboarding

            Storyboarding is an extremely important part of video production; just being able to write down your ideas, plan it out, and know exactly what needs to get done is incredibly helpful. While professionals can hire people to pretty up their drawings and make them look nice on paper, I don't quite have that luxury. Therefore, most of the drawings seem like they were walked on by a chicken with muddy feet. But it doesn't have to look good. All this is is a way to express my views and instead of having to describe them individually to everyone who's in on it. And in a lot of occasions, if there is a large amount of not-talking in the film, then it may also double as a script. Bottom line is, storyboarding is important
         The following images are scans of my storyboarding for my latest project entitled "Idle Hands". This video features a kid alone at home who dreams of skydiving. And I do apologize if my handwriting's a tad difficult to decipher. I'm really the one who is going to read it the most anyway.
Click HERE To See The Storyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment