Monday, September 10, 2012

Building The New "God-Machine"

Over the past few years, I have done every video project, all graphics jobs, and most of my video games on my 5 year old Toshiba laptop. It's been faithful, enduring, and has never failed me before, but frankly it's time to move on. After 5 years of files clogging the system like Fat Albert's arteries, and boot-up times that remind you how long an ice age can last, it's time for a new one. This time, I'm going to build this myself, and make the ultimate video-editing/graphic-designing/video-gaming desktop. So today we completed step one: buying a case. My dad (who is a technological genius) and I found a MSI Ravager case. Besides the oddly aggressive name for a computer tower, it's a pretty sexy box.
Next month comes the important guts; motherboard, processor, graphics card, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment