Thursday, December 6, 2012

It is finally finished. The project I had been working on for the longest time is now finished. And I can honestly say, I am content with it. I did all the green screening I could to the extent of my abilities and I am almost impressed by myself. It took a while, yeah, but it was pretty worth it. I must say it's quite a bit shorter than I thought. I expected at least 7 minutes, but apparently not so much. The story behind the actor in this is a painstaking one: I chose someone else before and this person was impossible to meet up with. He was always doing things, he never responded to text messages, and he was a bit of a brat. So I used my brother instead which turned out for the best in the end. It was so much easier. Anyway, I'll spare you the boring details. Here it is:

Idle Hands from Trellis Haynie on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment